A warm welcome to St. Michael’s
Church of England Primary School
Love – Forgiveness – Respect – Honesty
The team here at St Michael’s would like to extend a warm welcome to you all and hope that your association with the school is a long and happy one. We work closely together with the children and community of St. Michael’s to create an environment which provides the very best opportunities for all our learners.
St. Michael’s has a well-established caring ethos founded on our Christian values of Love, Honesty, Forgiveness & Respect, where every member of our school is valued as an individual, contributing to the happy, caring environment which we strive to create. This contributes to the wonderful family feel to our school and the smiling faces and laughter you hear when you visit us, along with excellent work in every part of the school is a testament to this.
It is our aim to:
- create a culture where all learners strive to do their best;
- achieve high standards of learning within a caring and supportive environment;
- provide an aspirational and holistic education, fully utilising our surrounding inspirational environment;
- support and encourage each child to develop their full range of learning skills irrespective of gender, race or physical ability;
- instil a love of learning through a rich, purposeful and stimulating curriculum;
- encourage children to take responsibility for their learning and behaviour – to make the right choice, supported by core values and a positive behaviour policy.
We hope you find the information on this website useful. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss any other information you may need.