Our School Council represents the views of all our pupils. It gives children the opportunity to make their voices heard and feel part of the whole school community. The school council is formed by 2 elected representatives from each class. Children will vote for their representatives in September. Each term we appoint a new teacher representative who works with School Council on a range of projects.
School Council Aims:
- To make sure that our school is a safe and happy place for children.
- To make sure that children have a place to voice their concerns.
- To encourage all children in the school to suggest improvements.
- To make sure any suggestions or concerns are listened to and acted upon.
We will do this by:
- Talking to our classmates to gain ideas and suggestions.
- Making sure that everyone’s views and opinions are valued.
- Having regular meetings to share our ideas.